Xray features of #flourosis includes
- increased bone density
- periosteal bone formation
- ossification of the attachments of tendons, ligaments, and muscles
- interosseous membrane calcification
- This forearm xray shows classic increased bone density and calcification of the interosseous membrane.
- Skeletal fluorosis is endemic in India.
- Urinary fluoride levels are the best indicators of fluoride intake. Since fluoride concentration is not the same throughout the day, 24-hour samples of urine are more reliable.
Famous Radiology Blog http://ift.tt/1MM2hKr TeleRad Providers at http://ift.tt/1NgppuI Mail us at email@example.com
via Sumer’s Radiology Site http://ift.tt/2dMt4aO